- GS1 is a neutral, not-for-profit organisation based in Brussels, Belgium, with 112 member organisations worldwide.
- GS1 develops and maintains the most widely-used supply chain standards system in the world, offering:
- Unique solutions for identifying locations, products and shipments
- Bar codes and EPC/RFID tags
- Standards for electronic data synchronisation and exchange, from end-to-end in the supply chain
- GS1 Standards enable more efficient, safe, and visible supply chains across multiple industries.
- GS1 is driven by over one million companies, using the standards system for over 6 billion transactions in 150 countries daily.
More information at www.gs1.org
- From the first scanned pack of Wrigley’s gum to six billion transactions a day.